Let us not fear to proclaim Christ AhnSahngHong's Name

Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Isaiah 51:7- 8 "Hear me, you who know what is right, you people that have my law in your hearts: Do not fear the reproach of man or be terrified by their insults. For the moth will eat them up like garment; the worm will devour them like wool. BUT MY RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL LAST FOREVER, MY SALVATION THROUGH ALL GENERATIONS."


Even if people think that we are crazy, God said dont fear because at the end they will all receive their punisment. That is why i will praise and thank my Father Christ AhnSahngHong because he has given me salvation by showing me the path through his own sacrifice on this earth. He opened my eyes to the truth, giving me the hope for heaven and filling my heart with a love that i can not describe. He is truly my Savior, my God and the most amazing -MY FATHER.



Isaiah 51:12- 13 " I, even I, am he who comforts you. Who are you that you fear mortal men, the sons of men, who are but grass, that you forget the Lord your Maker, who stretched out the heavens and laid the foundations of the earth, that you live in constant terror every day because of the wrath of the oppressor, who is bent on destruction? For where is the wrath of the oppressor?

3 comments:

  1. Eternal Love said...

    I am still new at studing all of the Truth that Christ Ahnsahnghong as brought to the Church of God. I really feel scared to tell people what I am learning. I am even scared to tell my mom. But I had no idea that God tells us not to be afraid of mortal men and we should tell people what we learn. This really helped me. Thanks!

    December 5, 2007 at 10:19 PM  

  2. CherubAngel said...

    Wow..Christ AhnSahngHong even wrote verses to comfort us b/c He knew that we would be rediculed for believing in true God. He is truly our Father.

    December 6, 2007 at 6:56 PM  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Amen...Fear not, is the way of a Warrior...Christ Ahnsahnghong is God, Mother Jerusalem is God...and that could never be changed

    December 6, 2007 at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment